ZOLA INFINITY is an Integrated Power System that incorporates solar electricity generation, energy storage and power from the grid to deliver reliable 24-HOUR POWER anywhere at the lowest possible cost. INFINITY delivers kilowatts of clean AC power, scalable to any customer demand. INFINITY seamlessly protects its users from voltage spikes and grid power cuts, always ensuring a safe and steady electricity supply delivered from a combination of solar panels, lithium-ion battery and the power grid.
Designed in California, INFINITY is the first lithium-ion battery-based hybrid power system explicitly designed for emerging markets that integrates pay-as-you-go financing. It is designed to be a primary power supply, not a backup. With INFINITY installed, the power grid becomes simply a secondary source of power. Electricity is primarily generated from solar energy. This free source powers loads directly or is stored in a battery for nighttime use.
INFINITY is designed to ensure that your power is uninterrupted and does not disrupt your life.
- Solar, battery and grid power are seamlessly integrated and optimized to deliver the lowest cost, most reliable electricity supply possible.
- 20-millisecond changeover between on- and off-grid mode ensures the lights don’t flicker during power cuts.
- INFINITY Solar Panels directly generate AC electricity to power loads, reducing losses while increasing power and efficiency during daylight hours.
INFINITY is the most intelligent, connected power system ever built.
- Using a built-in GSM radio, INFINITY is continuously updated and optimized via the cloud.
- INFINITY’s smartphone application provides detailed reports of power generation and allows intelligent system management.
- Voltage spikes can damage appliances and cause fires. Severe spikes cannot be prevented with typical hardware. But INFINITY stops voltage spikes instantaneously at the source, immediately cutting off the power grid when a spike is detected.
INFINITY is designed to grow over time, seamlessly.
- INFINITY’s modular design allows customers to easily increase the system’s energy storage and power generation capabilities at any time via a “plug-and-play” design.
- INFINITY’s modular solar panel system allows additional solar panels to be added at any time without rewiring or system redesign.
- INFINITY grows without limits, supporting even three-phase and industrial applications in a modular fashion.
POWER for Life
INFINITY is designed to deliver the lowest possible power cost over its operating lifetime.
- INFINITY comes with a standard five-year end-to-end warranty. Extended warranties beyond five years are also available.
- INFINITY’s multi-inverter architecture ensures few single points of failure.
- INFINITY’s long-life lithium-ion battery pack has a 3,000-cycle design life. The system’s custom algorithms extend this even further by intelligently managing thermal performance. ZOLA can swap out the battery pack without needing to replace the rest of the system.